School Accountability Report Cards – (SARCs)
Public schools throughout California are required to provide information about themselves to the community in the form of an annual School Accountability Report Card (SARC). These report cards provide a variety of data to allow the public to evaluate and compare schools in eleven major areas:
- overview of school and demographic information
- school climate
- school facilities (including information required by the Williams Settlement)
- support staff
- curriculum and instructional materials (including information required by the Williams Settlement)
- school finances
- student performance
- school completion and postsecondary preparation (high schools only)
- instructional planning and scheduling
Following state guidelines
The most recent report cards available are the SARCs issued in February 2021 for the 2019-20 school year.
If a parent needs a hard copy of the SARC, they can contact the school.